It's Not About the Hair

It's Not About the Hair

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Back!!

Ok, back to this blogging thing. Life has flown by this last year. SO many firsts without Mom and then the one year anniversary of her passing. I have tried to help my Dad as much as possible. He seems to be the same. My uncle passed away two weeks short of the one year anniversary of my Mom passing. Between work, schooling the kids, my Dad and just life in general, I am just trying to stay afloat like everyone else.

 I have tried to take advantage of my Bible app on my phone. I found out that it has devotionals. I have finished a few and have about 5 others going right now. It doesn't take a lot of time to do and I try to do it in the morning before I even get out of bed. Something is better than nothing.

Yesterday, two of my clients and I had such a great and uplifting conversation about God and worry. It was so good for all of us to share with each other. I think about the circumstances that brought me to work out of the house....it is definitely one of those situations where the Devil meant for harm and God turned it round for good. The conversation that took place yesterday would not have been a possibility at a salon. I hope people can be encouraged here while getting their hair coiffed. Hence the title of this blog. It is not about the hair at all. This is my ministry and my battlefield. It is amazing how God can use you if you are only willing. He uses me most when I don't feel like it.

I want to share something later about forgiveness.....

1 comment:

  1. great post ~ it's not about the hair ~ it's about HIM and you allowing HIM to use you to minister to your friends and clients (can't be your client without being your friend too ~ just doesn't happen)! ;-P

    ReplyDelete